Monday, August 1, 2011

Last Week

Last week has been an eventful one for me. I have come across information privy to a few. A chance update on a popular social networking website has opened me to a world unknown. It is interesting how you appreciate a person without actually meeting him. I have learned a lot from just reading his blog. It once again has enforced within me that I am capable of starting something on my own. Passion driven business is something I aspire for. Ideation is currently in fever mode but nothing concrete has come out yet. Time is on my side.

I have also realized in the past week that human nature is difficult to predict. When you think you have understood someone completely, that person surprises you with a new development. Once again re emphasizes the point that you can never know anyone completely. Maybe it’s time I tell that person what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment